[Vienna-pm] YAPC::Israel::2006 - Call for papers and participation

Thomas Klausner domm at zsi.at
Tue Sep 20 01:14:10 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from G?bor Szab? <szabgab at gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:41:59 +0300
From: G?bor Szab? <szabgab at gmail.com>
To: conferences at yapceurope.org
Subject: [Conferences] YAPC::Israel::2006 - Call for papers and participation

I already mentioned this in Braga in the lightning talk about the Workshops
and finally I have a call for paper as well.
I have already sent invitations to the Egyptian and Jordanian Linux user groups,
but there might be some people among you too who would like to take
a winter vacation.

After three Perl conferences in Israel ( http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/ )
it seems it is time to enlarge the conference and include other, related
Open Source technologies as well.

In February 2006, we are going to have a 3 day long conference in 3 parallel
tracks covering various Open Source fields.

Keynote Speaker
Larry Wall, inventor of Perl

Special Guest
Autrijus Tang, Chief Pugs Hacker

For further details please read the full
Call for Papers and Participation on

YAPC::Israel::2006 conference web site

Gabor Szabo
Conferences mailing list