[Vienna-pm] YAPC::Israel::2006 - Call for papers and participation

Thomas Klausner domm at zsi.at
Tue Sep 20 01:14:10 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from G?bor Szab? <szabgab at gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:41:59 +0300
From: G?bor Szab? <szabgab at gmail.com>
To: conferences at yapceurope.org
Subject: [Conferences] YAPC::Israel::2006 - Call for papers and participation

I already mentioned this in Braga in the lightning talk about the Workshops
and finally I have a call for paper as well.
I have already sent invitations to the Egyptian and Jordanian Linux user groups,
but there might be some people among you too who would like to take
a winter vacation.

After three Perl conferences in Israel ( http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/ )
it seems it is time to enlarge the conference and include other, related
Open Source technologies as well.

In February 2006, we are going to have a 3 day long conference in 3 parallel
tracks covering various Open Source fields.

Keynote Speaker
-----------------
Larry Wall, inventor of Perl

Special Guest
--------------
Autrijus Tang, Chief Pugs Hacker

For further details please read the full
Call for Papers and Participation on

                  http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2006/cfp.txt

YAPC::Israel::2006 conference web site

                   http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2006/