[Vienna-pm] [Perl Nordic Workshop] Call for paper and participation

Thomas Klausner domm at zsi.at
Tue Sep 20 01:14:40 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from "Lemonnier, Erwan" <Erwan.Lemonnier at ppm.nu> -----

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:39:30 +0200
From: "Lemonnier, Erwan" <Erwan.Lemonnier at ppm.nu>
To: Discussion about YAPC conferences <conferences at yapceurope.org>
Subject: [Conferences] [Perl Nordic Workshop] Call for paper and
	participation

While so many are mentioning incoming Perl related events, it seems now appropriate to annouce to the face of the world the approaching third edition of the Perl Nordic workshop!

The workshop is to take place in Stockholm on 22-23 of october. Both call for papers and wiki are at http://www.perlworkshop.dk/2005/. We will run 1 track per day, the conference local is located in central Stockholm and we already got a few nice talks lined up...

After Bragas torrid weather, come take a chill in the north :)

/Erwan L. on behalf of Claes Jacobson

(and no, i have no comments regarding the workshop t-shirt's color or material)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at