[Van-pm] Super Happy Hacker House XIII - This SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:56:20 PST 2011

Start 2011 off right by coming down to Super Happy Hacker House #13 on
Saturday, January 22nd.

Usual rolling start at 7pm until the wee hours of the morning.  Plan
on staying late for the always fantastic Lightning talks, with your
favourite MC: 12 lines of Perl code.

SHHH is a non-exclusive event intended for creative and curious people
interested in technology. We’re about knowledge sharing, technology
exploration, and ad-hoc collaboration. Come to have fun, build things,
learn things, and meet new people. If you’ve got a project you’re
working on, bring it along, or just bring yourself.  Laptops are
recommended, unless you have something even cooler to work on.

Ideally we'll have our makerbot cranking things out during SHHH.

BE THERE BE THERE BE THERE

SATURDAY