[Van-pm] Super Happy Hacker House XIII - This SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:35:07 PST 2011

Chris kindly pointed out that I didn't explicitly mention _where_
SHHHXIII is - It's at the Vancouver Hack Space which is near the
nesters on Abbott.

http://vancouver.hackspace.ca/doku.php?id=map

If you've never been to VHS and you find the DTES sketchy, you may
wish to watch the video at the bottom of that page.

Luke