[Van-pm] Van.pm Meeting, 14th October, 6:30pm @ gossamer threads

Jeremy Stashewsky jstash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:17:58 PDT 2009

Hello folks,

Just wanted to announce that we'll be doing an "Intro to Moose" talk
at this meeting.  If you're new to Perl, or are experienced and use
object-oriented Perl a lot, then this talk is for you!

Moose is a postmodern object system.  It's an extension of the Perl 5
object system that can be used interchangeably with your existing
object-oriented Perl code.  Moose makes building new classes faster
and easier.  It is also a powerful refactoring tool for working with
existing Perl classes.

Hope to see you there,
~stash