[Van-pm] Van.pm Meeting, 14th October, 6:30pm @ gossamer threads

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 09:32:54 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow night at
Gossamer Threads. I'll be giving a talk and I believe there's few
others (stash, aki, kevin) giving talks too.

I also believe that there's going to be a few new faces showing up.

I'm also holding off on the keg this month and giving the pub another
try, so if anyone has anywhere to suggest other than Elephant and
Castle or Smileys, throw it out for suggestion!

Thanks,

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]