[Van-pm] June 11 meeting

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 08:26:50 PDT 2009

2009/6/11 Zachary Blair <zack_blair at hotmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't heard anything about a June 11 meeting this month. I guess we're
> skipping this month's meeting?

Yar... with my sudden move to London, I didn't have the opportunity to
make any arrangements.

Luke really wants to do a hack night soon and I believe Gossamer are
wiling to host us for that, so that's an option.

Other than that, I'd suggest a social meet for July/August and then
I'll try and get something arranged for the September meet. If anyone
wants to help arrange a tech meet while i'm away... please feel free.

ta!

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]