[Van-pm] Speakers!!! (For Meeting July 9 @ Gossamer Threads)

Christie Wilson christie.a.wilson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:46:59 PDT 2009

Hello everyone!

So even though Scott is out of town for a while, that doesn't mean we can't
have fun without him!

Please drop me a line if you'd like to throw something together for a talk
(lightning or otherwise) on the 9th. I know some of you will be fresh from
YAPC so you guys should have plenty of material.

Gossamer Threads is being kind enough to host us on July 9th (5th Floor of
455 Granville St). So hope to see you there, or even better, hope to hear
from you soon about material you'd like to present.

Thanks,
- Christie Wilson