[Van-pm] Social meeting Monday/Tuesday night

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:42:56 PDT 2008

Technical talk++ - part of the reason we haven't been holding regular tech
meetings is that there's been trouble in getting presenters. Beer +
technical talks sounds like fun to me.

Also, to help out Alex with planning, could we have a response from everyone
who plans to come? Either to the list or just to Alex.

-chris