[Van-pm] Social meeting Monday/Tuesday night

David E. Wheeler david at kineticode.com
Mon Sep 8 11:39:27 PDT 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 08:29, Alex Krohn wrote:

>> Works for me as long as the "drinks" part includes beer and/or
>> wine. ;-)
>
> Of course! =)

BTW, I have a number of presentations I could give, if folks are
interested. If you want to keep it brief-ish, and want to hear about
what I'm most recently interested in, I could give a longer version of
my lightning talk on pgTAP, my port of Test::More to PostgreSQL.

   http://justatheory.com/computers/databases/postgresql/introducing_pgtap.html

The talk would last less than a half hour, then we can retire to the
patio for the victuals. Or we can skip any technical content and go
right to the victuals. Let me know if this interests you.

Best,

David