[Van-pm] Local ppm repository

Joseph Werner telcodev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:32:18 PDT 2007

Hey all,

I know we have active state listening in up here...

I'm a UNIX perl developer that has had Win32 thrust upon me. Anyhow,
the shop I'm working for develops from behind a mostly closed network
and the question of a local PMM repository pops up from time to time.

I've done some searching and the answer _I_ like best to date is to
purchase an AS DVD for each platform and use this a local repository
and augment where needed.

I'm asking the opinion of the group: is this the path or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance,

Christian Werner
Bellingham, WA