[Van-pm] Looking for Perl work in Vancouver

Phil Whelan phil123 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 08:03:44 PST 2006

Hi,

I sent an email to the Vancouver Perl Mongers quite a while ago inquiring
about Perl jobs in Vancouver, since my girlfriend and I were planning to
come over to live work for hopefully 12 months, or more. One thing lead to
another and we've been delayed, but now we back on track and have our
flights all booked up.
We'll be landing in the middle of February and I'd be looking to start work
in March.

I'm a fellow Perl Programmer currently working for the BBC in London and
previously in Toyko for a big Internet portal over there, called
Livedoor.com.
My latest CV can be found at http://philw.co.uk/cv , so if anyone knows of
anyone looking for good Perl programmers then please point them in my
direction, or me in theirs.

I'd really like to sort out a job before I arrive, so I can step straight
into it.

There are serious beer rewards for anyone who can help me out ;)

Cheers,
Phil

--
Website: http://philw.co.uk