[tpm] Should we go ahead with this month's meetup?

Shawn Sorichetti ssoriche at sackheads.org
Wed Jan 24 15:39:35 PST 2018

On 01/24/2018 05:01 PM, Alex Beamish wrote:
> Your Organizer, Alex Beamish, sent the following message to some members of Toronto Perl Mongers:
> Hi All,
> With Yanick being unable to do a presentation this month, we are without a presenter; normally I would step in a pull something out of my .. hat, but I have found a short-term gig, so need to work on that.
> Should we still meet tomorrow night? Please let me know. Thanks!
> Alex

I had intended to do a talk about git workflow this month, however work managed to get right in the way over the holidays and the progress I had planned to make, never got made. I will throw my hat in the ring to do the talk next month however.

For this month, I will be taking the night off.

--
Shawn Sorichetti
ssoriche at sackheads.org