[tpm] I have dropped the ball - need help

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:56:00 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:00 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:
> Can I fully interact with all the necessary Google Hangouts mechanisms using
> 100% https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software on my
> GNU/Linux system? Last time I checked when trying to use GHangouts using Google
> Chromium (= the open-source base of Google Chrome) , I was prompted to
> download several binary-only .rpm packages, which is unacceptable for me due to:

FWIW I'd prefer a p2p solution, or more specifically WebRTC.

Relatively easy to get up and running (there are a number of articles
on how to do this "in 5 minutes," such as <http://simplewebrtc.com/>)
Alas, I'm not at all sure how many concurrent users are supported.

Will try to make the hangout tonight if I can get out of the office at
a reasonable time.

Best,
- Scott

--