[tpm] I have dropped the ball - need help

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:05:28 PDT 2014

On Oct 28, 2014, at 12:04 AM, Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> wrote:

>> Hi Uri,
>>
>> We'll be doing the meeting via Google Hangout, so if you'd like to present something via that medium, we'd be more than happy to give you some time to do that.  If this Wednesday doesn't work for you, we could look at scheduling you at the November meeting as well.
>>

> hi olaf,
>
> interesting idea. we have used hangout at some boston.pm meetings. tell me what i need to do on my end to see your meeting and let me annoy you all ^W add my cogent comments. it looks like i will be free this wed eve. what time do you start? i want to make sure i get home from day job and have some dinner first.

Hi Uri,

You'll need to have a G+ account and you'll need to add the TPM account to your circles.  https://plus.google.com/+TorontoPerlMongers/posts  Other than that, you just need to be able to connect to our hangout and share your screen.  If you want to demo this, I can connect with you this evening.  Just add me to your circles and message me directly to let me know what time you're available https://plus.google.com/101343648117957767403/posts

We start @ 7 PM, but I can go first and you can join the meeting when you're ready.  If you want to tell me what you're going to touch on, I can see about not spending too much time on the same points in my talk.

Best,

Olaf