[tpm] dollars for Stok

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:48:32 PST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I think I actually never brought this up before, but Mike Stok was kind enough, earlier last year to purchase the wireless router that we've been using for our meetings.  The cost of the router was about $100.  I've given him $20 to offset the cost.  So, tomorrow, if a few other people want to give him $20 or even $10 (PWYC) then we can distribute the cost evenly.  Mike is currently the keeper of the router, since we don't actually have a space where we can keep our gear locked up, so a special thanks to him for (hopefully) remembering to bring it tomorrow as well.

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf.alders at gmail.com

http://www.wundercounter.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)