[tpm] Next meeting: Thursday, Sept 27

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Tue Sep 25 18:03:57 PDT 2012

On 9/25/12 3:42 PM, J Z Tam wrote:
> Dear mongeren,
> PREAMBLE:    need a ballpark headcount.. so I'll send a separate mail out for rollcall.

If I am at home Thursday evening, I will try to hang out on ircperlorg
#tpm, both to hear comments on the lightning talk I will vicariously
present and to hear all the play-by-play action.

At the moment oalders is the only other Torontonian hanging out on
channel, so ask him for instructions on how to get on IRC. :-)

>    Since our normal location is not available this week...
> this Thursday's  Speed Talks will be held a few minutes EARLIER, 6:30pm to 8:15pm at
>
> The Free Times Cafe (BACK ROOM).   320 College St,  Toronto, Ont.  M5T-1S3
>

>  check the Jewish/MiddleEastern/Canadiana menu:

Now how in all the years I've been coming to Toronto did I miss that
indigenous cuisine??

Jim Keenan