[tpm] Next meeting: Thursday, Sept 27

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 12:42:29 PDT 2012

Dear mongeren,
PREAMBLE:    need a ballpark headcount.. so I'll send a separate mail out for rollcall.

  Since our normal location is not available this week...
this Thursday's  Speed Talks will be held a few minutes EARLIER, 6:30pm to 8:15pm at

The Free Times Cafe (BACK ROOM).   320 College St,  Toronto, Ont.  M5T-1S3

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=320+college+st,+toronto+on&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.357162,75.058594&hnear=320+College+St,+Toronto,+Toronto+Division,+Ontario+M5S+2K3,+Canada&t=m&z=16

>From Spadina Ave and College St,  the Cafe is NorthEast of the intersection.
Walk 1.5 blocks West, and look for the round signage on the North Side of College St.
As you enter,  veer left along the bar and head all the way to the Back Room.

TIME: 6:30pm to 8:15pm
We WILL be getting evicted from the back room at 8:15pm by the musicians needing to setup their equipment.  If there is anyone who cannot make the 6:30pm start time by planning ahead on Wednesday... please SPEAK UP now.
We will gladly move back  the start time for our beloved outliers, if we hear from them. ;-)

AMENITIES:  Rollup screen for projector. No microphone, so talk loud. :-)

TOPICS: Speed Talks

MC: Alan Rocker

SPEAKERS: Lots.

OVERLOADED OPERATORS:  It's a BAR!!!!  Please ORDER at least one beverage when you arrive, or more than one after the talks.  Food is pretty tasty and varied... check the Jewish/MiddleEastern/Canadiana menu:
http://www.freetimescafe.com/pages/menu.htm