[tpm] [OT] Javascript to watch for certain KW from a web page

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Tue Oct 9 14:48:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

I know it's kind of OT, but since we have a lot of web experts here, let me
try my luck here first.

I have zero knowledge of Javascript, I'm wondering if you could give me a
big favor to show me how to watch for certain keyword from a web page
using Javascript.

Basically, I have a slow updating web page, and I need a client
side Javascript to watch for a specific keyword in that page and pop up an
window if the keyword is found.

As I have zero knowledge of Javascript, I hope that your answer is as
complete as possible.

Thanks a lot in advance

Antonio