[tpm] Who's planning on coming to Thursday's meeting?

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 09:40:47 PDT 2011

Thanks to all for their inputs/outputs, labour, resources and assistance.
My apologies for the animal sinews and collagen you were eating, because the One Rib piece I left at home in the hackified slowCooker turned out fall-off-the-bone tender this morning.   Amazing what an extra 18hours did to the collagen.

The carrots turned out good IMO.  but All roots are hard to mess up in SV land.

If anyone would offer gastronomic-geeky feedback, it would be preferable to NO feedback. ;-)