[tpm] Freshwater Perl 2011 (was: Perl Workshop)

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 12:33:12 PDT 2010

Dear mongeren,
Where:
I'll work forward on Venue, but I'll need to plan for a certain number of
attendees.

So, could we get some more feedback from the other cities' mongeren for a ball
park headcount?
If not, I'll just go ahead and shoot the moon at a capacity of 100 geeks.

When:  this is _rather_ important, since it's tightly coupled with Where's
availability.

I'll update github directly as a practice
/jordan