[tpm] Article on the future of Perl

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Wed Jan 14 05:30:25 PST 2009

<tpf_prez>
That is an unfortunate case of documentation inertia.  We really have to
change that.  It's just a lot of work getting all the people pointed in the
right direction to make the changes.  I'll look into using the 5.10.1
release as an opportunity to finally polish that off.
</tpf_prez>

Cheers,
 - Richard