[tpm] Talk volunteer... not for today though

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:28:25 PDT 2008

Also, if anyone wants to take a look, I've got Moose::CAP (which I'm calling
Sanguine... because I've got no idea what to name it really or any idea if I
should put it in some existing namespace) in github.

http://github.com/ddoyle/sanguine/tree/master

I haven't got the 4 plugins (session, validaterm, fillinform, dbh) yet as I
figured I'd need to put them in as their own distributions.

It's not a CPAN ready dist anyway.  I need to write some more tests as well
as setup stuff with module-starter and learn about how to setup a proper
distribution.  I also need to expand the docs and properly credit folks.
But, it's there for perusing and download.