[tpm] [u-u] Return to the past. Re: Alarming Development

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:14:43 PDT 2008

I do remember a Cosmac VIP (RCA 1802 ... I think it had PDP op code )
single board thing I had around 1979, where I entered machine language
programs into all 256 bytes of memory one hex digit at a time.  I used
it to create some "computer graphics" which we used at VideoCabaret in
our production of "1984"