[tpm] Tomorrow's meeting (was Re: Hi!)

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Tue Feb 26 12:45:54 PST 2008

> What do you folks think about doing "social meetings" when we don't
> have a speaker scheduled?  Instead of booking the room, we just meet
> at
> a restaurant?

I would suggest against doing that.  As Tim Mahar, founder of Seattle,
one the oldest PM groups, said it is important to have consistent
meetings on a fixed schedule.  Even if the meeting is kept short, that
would be ok.

We run the risk of, not only the meetings gradually loosing attendance,
but also the social ones too.

Indy Singh
IndigoSTAR Software -- www.indigostar.com