[tpm] Tomorrow's meeting (was Re: Hi!)

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Tue Feb 26 12:37:25 PST 2008

There should be a meeting tomorrow, but I haven't yet got the
announcement out.

We don't have a speaker scheduled, but we typically hang out and
discuss tech things for an hour or so and then go get some food and
beverages.

What do you folks think about doing "social meetings" when we don't
have a speaker scheduled?  Instead of booking the room, we just meet at
a restaurant?

Michael

--
Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>