[tpm] "Wide character in print" error

Shaun Fryer sfryer at sourcery.ca
Tue Sep 11 11:32:44 PDT 2007

Hi Madison,

I'm not overly familiar with locale related issues. Plus the code you
sent appeared in my email with all line endings stripped out. Anyway,
I found this link which might prove of use to you. Seems to cover
exactly what you're asking.

    http://ahinea.com/en/tech/perl-unicode-struggle.html

If you can resend the code (even off-list) with line endings in tact,
I *might* be able to suggest something more specific.

Good luck,
--
    Shaun Fryer