[Thamesvalley-pm] It's time for the next meeting!

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sun Oct 13 12:43:32 PDT 2013

Hi again,

A couple of you have asked when the meeting will be - I've pencilled
Weds 23rd October (i.e. not this week).

Thanks to those who've registered at London Perl Workshop - looking
forward to seeing you there!

I've not had any other offers to talk this month, but Kevin made an
alternative suggestion which would be a get-together with laptops
looking at the Perl debugger, following the short tutorial here:

    http://d.hatena.ne.jp/perlcodesampleen/20100302/1269670120

Any interest in this? More of a workshop/surgery style. Then we just
finish and have a drink :)

Let me know your thoughts!

regards,
oliver.