[Thamesvalley-pm] It's time for the next meeting!

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Tue Oct 8 08:39:12 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

Not long now until we should have another meeting.

This one should be a tech talks session, but I've not had many offers
(only one!).

Surely there might be more? Perhaps someone wanting to practice for the
London Perl Workshop? Or a lightning talk on a cool and interesting
thing you saw recently in Perl-land?

Also I'm still on the hunt for another tech talks venue. I tried
contacting the University (I know they have some Bio-Perl users) but no
luck so far. Any offers? Opsview have been very generous so far but they
shouldn't have to be our sole sponsor! Perhaps consider if you have a
meeting room and an office which can stay open late to accommodate. You
don't need to speak, or offer anything except the room.

Let me know for talks and location ASAP, please! :-)

regards,
oliver.