[Tallahassee-pm] Other Tallahassee computer meetings in Janur ay.

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Mon Jan 5 11:55:28 CST 2004

Philip,

Heh.  I saw Steven Alexander's name in your notes and wondered if it was the
same guy I know.  Sure enough, it was.  Small town, eh?

I'll see about making it to the next meeting.  Unfortunately, I've been too
swamped lately to set up the next PerlMonger's meeting.  Maybe later in the
week, I can send out a feeler and see who's interested and when.

jpt