[Tallahassee-pm] Back on the wagon

Ryan Carmelo Briones mexnix at craonline.org
Thu May 29 14:37:42 CDT 2003

Just adding a couple of things... make sure you pick up MRE v2 if you decide
to get it. I hear it's a must have. Also, a guy i knew from perlmonks.org
was starting to write a book for Manning, but it appears he never finished.
None the less, what he had done is up at http://japhy.perlmonk.org/book/ .
It is definitely worth checking out. This kid is a genius. Also, read your
POD. It's there for a reason, and it has so much that we often overlook
because of laziness. Just my $0.02.

ryan carmelo briones
e: mexnix at craonline.org
w: http://www.mexnix.org