[Tallahassee-pm] By way of introduction...

Hector A. Holguin holguinh at homesandland.com
Mon Jun 30 09:00:14 CDT 2003

Hi, Rebekah,

I am glad to read the you have been given the opportunity to learn Perl.  In
time you will find that Perl is quite handy for a number of things,
including web development.  It should help a lot to have a background in
PHP, rather than in ASP or ColdFusion.

We, at the group, are always glad to answer any questions and help in times
of frustration.  Please, feel free to share with us as you learn.

Regards,

Hector Holguin
(850) 575-0189 x.151
holguinh at homesandland.com