[Tallahassee-pm] By way of introduction...

Keller, Scott ScottKeller at fdle.state.fl.us
Tue Jul 1 08:18:59 CDT 2003

Rebekah,

What I've found is that if you are working on a Windows Platform, the
"Learning Perl on Win32 Systems" is invaluable (a must have).

If you're working on Unix or Linux, "Learning Perl, Second Edition" would
take the place of the Win32 book.

The second book that I find extremely helpful is "Perl Cookbook". It gives
you working examples of things that you need to do all the time.

I don't know how many books you signed up for, but I'd consider those to be
the most essential. I'm sure others have their own opinions and we'd all
like to hear them!

Good luck,

Scott