FW: [Tallahassee-pm] By way of introduction...

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Tue Jul 1 08:27:02 CDT 2003

Here's something I should have pointed out.  The pm.org mailing lists are a
bit confusing in that you have to do a "Reply to All" to get the mail to go
the list instead of the individual.  You can delete the invididual from the
TO: list once you've done that.  I'm constantly forgetting this myself (as
the message below reveals), but it gives you a little more flexibility in
responding, so it's worth the pain of learning to do it.

jpt