[Tallahassee-pm] PAR works, and it's easy

Ryan Carmelo Briones mexnix at craonline.org
Tue Jul 1 20:27:34 CDT 2003

*** hehe, i just got this email sent back to me, interestingly enough, the
TO header was 'tallahasee-pm at mail.pm.org' .... weird ***

yeah, PAR is some awesome stuff. i've been super interested in it since i
saw it's first release announcement on use.Perl, but i've never had the
right project to try it out on. hopefully somewhere in the future i'll get a
chance to use it. also, i'm not sure where i saw this, but there's a project
called TinyPerl that does the same thing and touts that it's better than PAR
( http://tinyperl.sourceforge.net/ ) i'm not too sure about it. haven't
messed with it either. anyway, if you keep messing with PAR, let us know how
it goes, i'd be interested to see some real usage of it.

ryan carmelo briones
e: mexnix at craonline.org
w: http://www.mexnix.org