[Tallahassee-pm] By way of introduction...

Ryan Carmelo Briones mexnix at craonline.org
Tue Jul 1 09:56:06 CDT 2003

hehe, i figured since i answered a question this morning, i'd send one of
these introduction thingies. my name is ryan briones, and at the moment i
live in tampa, fl. i was living in madison, fl ( 1hr east of tally ), but
never got around to attending a meeting. i'm basically a career Perl
programmer/Unix admin. i also deal heavily in PHP programming in my web
design side job. i like to learn other languages half-way and give up (
ruby, c/c++, visual basic ), so i have a little experience there as well. i
basically hope that by being on this list, i can learn from the people here
and add a little to the learning experience.

ryan carmelo briones
e: mexnix at craonline.org
w: http://www.mexnix.org