[Tallahassee-pm] Our first PerlMongers meeting!

James Tillman jtillman at bigfoot.com
Thu Feb 6 18:52:06 CST 2003

Hello, all.  It's been some months since I last communicated with the
folks on this list.  Now that the holidays are well behind us, I'd like
to propose that we have a meeting of the Tallahassee PerlMongers group,
so we can meet face to face and discuss Perl-ish things.

If you're game, please respond with your suggestion for a time and
place.  I've already communicated with one of our members, Hector
Holguin, and he said weekdays after 6PM or perhaps a weekend day would
work for him.  My schedule is approximately the same.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place and time (a restaurant? a
park? a library?  I'm open-minded...)  Please consult your calendars and
let me know.  We can try to keep the main part of the meeting short for
those of us with little time.

Also, any suggestions for topics are welcome, too.  Scott Keller,
another Tallahassee.pm member is interested in discussing his recent
experiences with Perl/Tk for building a GUI application.  Anyone else
want to share something?

I'm looking forward to our first meeting!

jpt