[Tallahassee-pm] Perl opening

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Fri Aug 22 05:51:28 CDT 2003

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marie Duncan [mailto:marie5150 at fastmail.fm]
> Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 1:28 PM
> To: Perl Mongers
> Subject: [Tallahassee-pm] Perl opening
>

> http://www.emailaddresses.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14654
>
> Would you like a JOB with FastMail?

Marie:  Thanks for sending this opportunity to the list.  I believe that
members should feel free to send what they feel are legitimate opportunities
for employment or collaboration to the list.  After all, oftentimes we join
groups like this hoping to increase our personal networks to gain better
employment.

Obviously, we don't want this to turn into a high volume spam list, but if
we filter these offers through our own common sense, I'm sure we'll keep the
signal to noise ratio at an acceptable level.

If there's any disagreeing opinions, please speak up.  I wouldn't want to
push anyone away from the group because of something like this.

jpt