[Tallahassee-pm] Project for Perl Foundation proposal?

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Wed Apr 30 07:42:54 CDT 2003

Marie:  I respect your ability to assess your own availability (more so
because I lack that skill!), but even the mere act of voting will be a
contribution.  There are myriad ways to contribute to a software project,
only one of which is coding.  Please don't hold out on us.  Let us know what
you think.  It matters.

jpt