SPUG: Beyond WWW::Mechanize (i.e. AJAX)

Craig Steffler seaperldev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:46:00 PST 2012

Actually, if I'm not mistaken I think Mechanize does handle Javascript. Try
WWW::Mechanize::Shell as it lets you interact directly.
If that doesn't work I'd look into Expect as a fall back.

--
Craig Steffler
Sr. Software Engineer - Perl/Ruby on Rails/PHP

- There are only 10 types of people in the world: those that understand
binary and those that don’t. -