SPUG: JOB: Sr. Perl Dev, Seattle
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu Jun 17 08:00:12 PDT 2010
Sr. Perl Developer - Seattle
Looking for a challenge? Ready to join a team that is on the cutting
edge of technology and surrounded by the best of the best in the Seattle
market? Then this is an opportunity you don't want to miss out on!
Seeking a Sr. Developer with the following background:
* required skill-set
Minimum of 5+ years of hands on Perl experience.
Passionate and committed with strong sense of ownership and
Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal).
Highly proficient with Perl and Java/J2EE/Weblogic/Oracle.
Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming.
* contract or permanent position
Contract to hire
* for contracts, expected duration and pay range
* for permanent positions, availability of stock options or other incentive plans
* placement through recruiter, or directly with company?
* W-2 vs. 1099 status
* any restrictions on 1099 status: Corporation, etc.?
* physical location
* telecommuting possible?
* company's product or service (e.g., e-commerce, grocery shopping, nuclear weapons, pornography, etc.)
Automotive marketing services
Contact for more details before this position is filled!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
natef at staffingtechnologies.com
More information about the spug-list