SPUG: JOB: Sr. Perl Dev, Seattle

Bradley Young byoung at speakeasy.org
Thu Jun 17 08:28:23 PDT 2010

Nate,

I'm sure that there is an actual expected pay rate for this position;
providing that has traditionally been one of the requirements of posting
here.

There are people on this list that Cobalt (I presume Cobalt, based on the
job requirements; providing the actual name was another traditional
requirement) would not pay commensurate with experience: that rate would
make the CFO lapse into anaphylactic shock.

While holding back information might be de rigeur elsewhere, it doesn't work
here: too many smart people, and the community is small.  Best to be up
front.

Bradley