SPUG: SPUG meeting 7/21

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Jul 8 10:54:18 PDT 2009

It looks like I will need to be out of town on business on 7/21. And we
still need a presenter/primary talker/topic for the meeting. Who is
interested in offering a talk to our SPUGly audience that evening? Is
there anyone who can emcee that night? Or is everyone going to be in San
Jose for OSCON?

This is a great opportunity to show off that little project you've been
working on (yes, you). Your coworkers are bored to the point of
refactoring ramen noodles listening to you drone on and on about it. Isn't
it time to try a new audience? Just think how excited we'll be. Come on,
you'll love it. No one has ever regretted making a SPUG presentation, I
promise. In fact, it was my first SPUG presentation that launched my
career in to full time Perl work.

If you're interested in giving a presentation at the next SPUG meeting on
July 21st, please contact me directly with a brief description or outline
of the topic.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.