SPUG: December 2008 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Dec 14 02:46:36 PST 2008

Maybe I've had too much egg nog, but I can't believe you of all people are
asking what day the SPUG meeting is. Who would dare change it? The mind
boggles. This is not some fly-by-night operation, sir.

"Is this a test.... sir?"

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.