SPUG: Google is hiring Perl folks? - request for introduction

Brian Hatch bri at ifokr.org
Mon Dec 31 11:37:24 PST 2007

Sometime near 2007-12-29 14:37 -0800, Colin Meyer voiced:

> I learned from three GOOG employees in January that they were beginning
> the process of porting all of their Python codebase to Java.

I think that's very inaccurate.  You've probably got a skewed
sample of engineers.

There this guy named Guido who works at Google, I doubt he'll be
converting to java.  http://www.python.org/~guido/

--
Brian Hatch                  "You need a '-a'."
   Systems and               "That's completely retarted."