SPUG: dead or canadian?

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Thu May 18 08:51:00 PDT 2006

i've got a little twist on the old favorite game, "dead or canadian."
if you're not familiar with it, shame on you for not watching mtv in
the late 80's.

at this week's meeting, i met and had dinner with a dead^Wcanadian
fellow, and i've forgotten his name. i promised to give him some info,
but it's a bit difficult without that critical piece of information.

so, if you're out there, and aren't *both* dead and canadian, please
send me an off-list response, so i can fulfill my promise.
~jerry