SPUG: Symbolic references ???

Peter Darley pdarley at kinesis-cem.com
Wed Jan 25 14:09:39 PST 2006

Message
Chuck,
    What you're doing here is setting $lc_table to be a refrence to an
anonymous array, rather than using the name in $lc_table to determine where
the data goes.
    You could use an eval:

eval("push \@$lc_table, \"rep bla bla bla bla bla\";");

    Note: Someone's going to bitch about the parens not doing anything, but
they make it easier for me to read, so there! :)

Thanks,
Peter Darley