SPUG: WSA + MS -> "Best of PDC"

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Jan 25 21:53:28 PST 2006

I've heard great things about this.  It's cheap.  It really is the best of
the best.  You don't have to travel to the multi-day event.

You know that I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Open Source bigot, but I've even been
tempted to go, learn, meet, report back.  It's a big world.  I hope folks
don't mind posting such a great value in this developer-centered list.

Jan. 30: "WSA & Microsoft Present Best of the 2005 PDC"
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Place: Microsoft Conference Center, 16070 NE 36th Way, Building #33, Redmond

Cost: Please see event Web site for details.
of Microsoft software as the WSA presents the "Best of the 2005 Microsoft
PDC (Professional Developers Conference)."
Contact: (206) 448-3033 ext. 103
Web site and registration: www.wsa.org/events/event.asp?EventID=607

--
Michael R. Wolf