SPUG: spug-list Digest, Vol 32, Issue 10

Eric.D.Peterson@alltel.com Eric.D.Peterson at alltel.com
Tue Feb 21 12:35:35 PST 2006

	Thanks for the notice, but could it be possible to get more then
day-of notice?  I've already have an appointment for this evening and
can not attend.   The topic sounds interesting and I'd like to hear it,
can it be presented again in a few months?

Unquestionably there is progress. The average American now pays out
twice as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages.
-H. L. Mencken