SPUG: problems installing DateTime module

DeRykus, Charles E charles.e.derykus at boeing.com
Thu Apr 27 16:30:39 PDT 2006

You'll need to figure out why `make` choked.

You could delete the build directory and redo the install
drill ( perl Makefile.PL; make; make test; make install)
Or, just `make clean` and retry the install drill.

One useful technique to capture errors is to tee the drill

make 2>&1 | tee make.log

Then check the log for any warnings and/or errors/abnormalities.
This'll at least tell you when things started to go south.

Charles DeRykus